Wednesday, November 23, 2011

PUSH

The PUSH goal is one that makes all the others possible.

For me, obviously money is an issue. In order to pay the bills, I need to make more, to make more I have to have a better paying job.

So here is my PUSH goal:
Get a job doing marketing that pays well and isnt me doing somebody else's work, ALL THE TIME!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am going to start my entire self change thing then.  I have my exercise and food calendar/motivational chart, I will log into myfitensspal.com and log my food intake and workouts each day, I have applied for a job and will we see what happens, I have put a little more into the hospital bills, thank you government loans for deferring my school loans for 6 months, I have ideas for christmas that are very cheap but I know EVERYONE will love it, or at least I hope.

I am off to the wonderful Florida and Georgia as of 4 am tomorrow morning. I am looking forward to it and hope that the sun and happy uplifting people will fuel the fire that is change.

Until then...

No comments: