Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Definition of Success

OH WOW!  Can we start with an easier one?

I guess not so here goes. . .

My definition of success is-
Knowing at the end of the day that I chose to make positive decisions, allowing myself to take care of myself, believe in myself, and be a great role model for others (mainly E).

So here are a few of the steps I am going to take to make my environment reflect this definition:
1) Call E at least once a week just to talk, ask her how she is, ask her about one positive thing from her week and tell her one positive thing about my week.
2) QUIT SECOND GUESSING EVERYTHING!  You are an intelligent person with lots of experiences to draw from, trust in that.
3) Take one negative thing everyday and change it to a positive.
4) Take at least one hour a day to workout and focus on the meals of the day.

This is just a place to start but will make more as I go along.

What is your definition of success?

No comments: